We are seeking a professional PRN Ultrasonographer to float between our offices located in the Baltimore Metropolitan area. The hours of our practice are Monday- Friday between the hours of 8:00AM- 5:00PM.
- Provide sonogram and oral or written summary of technical findings to physician for use in medical diagnosis.
- Decide which images to include, looking for differences between healthy and pathological areas.
- Operate and adjust ultrasound equipment and maneuver patients in order to obtain quality images for diagnostic purposes.
- Obtain and record in a timely manner accurate patient information, including prior test results and information from physical examinations.
- Maintain patient billing and code capturing protocols in a timely fashion.
- Maintain stock and supplies, preparing supplies for special examinations and ordering supplies when necessary.
- Minimum of three years experience.
- Current RDMS and BLS Certification. Registry in Abdomen highly desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
Chesapeake Urology Associates is the largest urology practice in Maryland and the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our urologists deliver the most...