Websense, Inc. (NASDAQ: WBSN), a global leader in integrated Web, data and email security solutions, provides Essential Information Protection™ for more than 44 million employees at organizations worldwide. Distributed through its global network of channel partners, Websense software and hosted security solutions help organizations block malicious code, prevent the loss of confidential information and enforce Internet use and security policies. For more information, visit www.websense.com.
Websense Security Labs is a think-tank research group behind Websense Inc., a security company focused on web, email and data leakage protection. We're looking for enthusiastic, motivated and focused individuals with a passion for security research and development.
Education and Experience
- Develop & work on high performance systems for security related projects
- Help maintain back-end systems (some system administration required )
- Develop and modify modern/advanced web-based and standalone applications for research and release
- Provide analysis of available data and work closely with the research team to guide future projects
- Optimize back-end code libraries and databases
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelors in Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience
- 2-5 years software development experience, including some experience working in an internet technologies environment
- Knowledge of software development practices and methodologies
- Knowledge of UNIX / Linux as well as Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Ruby
- Familiarity with C/C++ is a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with experience working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Websense offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Plan options, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement, a Commuter Program expense program, Gym Discounts and more. EOE.
WEBSENSE - 6 months ago
Websense wants to give companies a stronger sense of security. The company develops software used to protect online activity, data, and emai...