GMCR is motivated to achieve success because the more profitable we are, the more good we can do in the world. We create the ultimate beverage experience in every life we touch from tree to cup, transforming the way people do business.
SUMMARY: The Keurig Machine Operator position is responsible for operating a machine to maximize production and maintaining GMCR’s high standard of quality.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES : This position has no direct reports
HOURS: Friday through Sunday, 6:00pm to 6:30am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OTHER NECESSARY FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for producing highest quality product in accordance with GMCR quality standards by operating a production machine following set standards and procedures.
- Assures safe operation of Keurig machine and adheres to GMCR safety procedures.
- Prepares machine for startup and shutdown procedures on a daily basis and follows set production schedule.
- Maintains inventory of Keurig supplies and tracks scrap quantities.
- Performs operator adjustments, quality checks, and repairs to machine as needed.
- Ensures cleanliness of machine and surrounding area.
- Communicates with others (on team, across shifts, and across departments) as needed for successful completion of work.
- Takes part in continuous improvement initiatives that directly impact work and quality of product.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Follows all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by GMCR and the department.
- Performs other duties as requested by management.
- A Bronze or higher level National Career Readiness Certificate preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude of packaging machine operations
- Knowledge of product flow through the production facility
- Strong decision making/problem solving skills
- Self motivated team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to get along with others
- Ability to get along with management
- Ability to be punctual
- Able to bend and stretch on a regular basis
- Ability to follow GMCR policies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work flexible hours as required
All offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of reference checks, background checks, pre-employment medical assessment to ensure you are physically able to perform the duties inherent in the position, and drug screening, as provided by a GMCR selected physician. The examination must be completed prior to the first day of employment. GMCR reserves the right to determine the suitability of an applicant for a position based on an evaluation of all available information, including but not limited to past work performance, applications, resumes, and references. In addition, as a condition of employment, the company is required, under current federal regulations to certify the legal status of all employees. All employment at GMCR is contingent upon the employee presenting and maintaining authorization to work in the United States. Therefore, on your first day of employment, it will be important that you provide documentation proving both your identity and authorization to work in the United States. GMCR is an E-Verify employer and EOE.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis and 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to constantly lift, bend, stretch and stand during entire shift
- Ability to push/pull up to 1.500 pounds using supplied equipment
- Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend, and stoop, twist, and reach overhead with repetitive motions
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters - 10 months ago
We believe in using the power of business to make the world a better place. Each step on the long road from tree to cup gives us an...