Moen is seeking a Desktop Analyst for its New Bern, North Carolina facility.
- Maintain all aspects of the desktop/plant floor environments – including hardware, software and printer support.
- Work closely with the help desk, peers and users to review, resolve and document problem calls.
- Support company initiatives through team involvement as a representative of the I/T department.
- Provide primary support to the New Bern facility as required.
- Provide support both in person and remotely as required.
- Work with remote locations to resolve issues at those locations.
- Working knowledge of Window O/S desktop environments, specifically Windows 7.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite and ancillary software packages at the desktop.
- Familiar with Citrix Applications and Thin Clients.
- Familiar with software deployment tools.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with users in non-technical terms.
- Good understanding of new technologies. Willingness to learn new functions, software and hardware implementations.
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose and solve hardware problems including problems with
monitors, computers (desktop and laptop), barcode devices, and printers.
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new concepts and adapt them to real-life situations.
- Two or four-year college degree and relevant work experience. In lieu of degree,
one year of related experience in a similar organization as a contractor or
employee of that organization with two or four years of technical training and
certification(s) in Desktop Operating Systems, hardware, and network related
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Timely Decisions
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job