Turner Wellness is an entertainment brand that helps people discover health & wellness content and tools that can be integrated into their lives.
By reframing health & wellness content and tools so they’re refreshingly entertaining, actionable and inspiring.
Turner Wellness strives to close the gap between healthy intention and action.
For health-aware people seeking a different, more enjoyable way to take steps towards a happier, healthier life.
- Bachelors Degree; MBA preferred
- 8+ years consumer marketing/digital marketing experience
- Experience with consumer research and a strong ability converting research data into insightful, actionable marketing strategies.
- Experience with creating and executing marketing campaigns across multiple platforms (linear, digital, social, events).
- Proven understanding of marketing communication strategies, tactics, metrics & technologies
- Experience with senior teams and communications for executives
Duties: The Director of Marketing for Turner's new health and wellness initiative is responsible for overseeing and driving all awareness and consumer engagement with the brand (content and tools) across all platforms (linear TV, digital, mobile, social and events) and developing strategies to foster sampling, engagement, conversion and loyalty across platforms. Duties will include directing marketing strategy and execution for the overall brand launch, linear shows, digital franchises, app/digital launch, event marketing initiatives, trade marketing and sponsored promotions all though comprehensive multiplatform media campaigns. The director of marketing will report to the VP of brand marketing and will lead the team responsible for marketing strategy and execution, events, digital marketing and trade marketing efforts for the Turner wellness brand.
- Develop and execute multi-platform marketing strategies to meet goals, then report on post-execution results
- Manage and lead multiple projects simultaneously in fast paced environment
- Work with Turner Research on marketing strategy, segmentation studies, surveys, site optimization studies and audience analysis to increase engagement and ensure sponsorship goals
- Partner with the creative director on the design of marketing elements and assist in the creation of an on-air communications strategy that leverages promotional assets to drive viewers across all platforms
- Create and maintain an annual marketing calendar in conjunctions with the content team to identify marketing communication priorities
- Work with internal consumer marketing and marketing operations teams to find synergies
- Identify innovative, unconventional marketing opportunities to create awareness and breakthrough the clutter
- Set digital marketing priorities and develop on-line campaigns to drive traffic
- Optimize social listening tools to create opportunities for marketing strategy
- Recommend best practices for metrics across platforms to meet brand goals
- Direct the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives and technology that will support and improve the Marketing function.
- Partner with Turner Media Group on all media plans/buys
- Oversee natural/paid search management as well as natural search optimization
- Work with the digital product team on data collection and analysis, to support targeted marketing initiatives
- Liaison with PR to develop promotional strategies and communicate key success metrics
- Managing external resources, including vendors/agencies, consultants, freelancers, sub-contractors, etc.
- Continually learning, evaluating, monitoring and analyzing competitive trends to provide strategic recommendations to the VP of marketing
- Responsible for staying tuned to the culture, process, structure, and people in Marketing. Staying abreast of social media tools and industry trends, competitors and industry leaders.
- Identify marketing synergy opportunities across the Turner/ Time Warner portfolio while also scanning externally for high-impact, high-leverage, cross-functional collaboration opportunities.
- Work closely with the VP of Brand Marketing and VP of Ad Sales to develop and execute trade-marketing initiatives.
- Represent the Turner Wellness brand at marketing conferences, health industry events, media/trade events and participate on panels to promote the brand
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.
Turner Broadcasting - 15 months ago
The Turner Corporation, a subsidiary of German construction group HOCHTIEF, is one of the world's leading general building and...