BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
This position focuses on the oversight of the systems and processes utilized within the team to support the accurate calculation, reporting and analysis of various sales compensation plans.
This is a dynamic and high profile position requiring the successful candidate to utilize a broad range of financial, process, operational and strong communication skills; combined with strong business acumen. This person will be the primary contact within the Commissions team to provide guidance, input and support regarding systems, configuration, quotas and ad hoc modeling and analysis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Main contact for all systems related processes and issues used within the commissions department
- Project manager for all system configuration and upgrades to sales compensation tool
- Oversee monthly/quarterly reconciliation of analytics in sales compensation tool
- Coordinate quarterly quota setting process with financial analysts to ensure consistent communication to sales, financial analysis is complete and that quotas are rolled out in a timely manner according to pre-set schedule.
- Escalation contact for financial analysts within commissions team on issues with calculations, configuration and/or analysis
- Provide financial reporting, analysis and planning support to finance and sales leadership
- Assist in creation and distribution of value-added management reporting on sales data, compensation and attainment to goals/metrics
- Provide guidance to sales on their budgets and financial aspects of their operational and compensation decisions.
- Create ad-hoc analysis and work on special projects as assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience in various accounting and/or finance functions
- Minimum 2 years experience with financial modeling and analysis
- Ability to lead and motivate teammates to drive towards results and deadlines
- Highly articulate in both oral and written communication, presentation, persuasion and negotiation to achieve desired result
- Intermediate knowledge of information technology (networks, operating systems, business applications, web technology, databases)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Can communicate effectively and credibly with all organizational levels, with the specific ability to gain trust, draw out needs, creatively propose ideas, and immediately and expertly resolve conflicts and concerns
- Ambitious, flexible, and aggressive. A self-starter who requires minimum supervision and adapts easily to changing work environments and requirements and can drive for results.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and individually
- Ability to adapt and work well in a rapidly changing environment and be a change leader
- Can handle many projects as well as ongoing operational responsibilities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to deliver while working under time pressure with multiple deadlines
Education and/or Experience: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Insight is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). M/F/D/V
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or accounting.
- CMA, CPA, MBA a plus.
We know our most important connections are human. That drives our culture, our partnerships, our approach and our solutions. We’re...