Moboom is seeking Junior Systems Administrators to join our growing operations team.
Desired Skills & Experience
To be successful, you should meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in systems administration, including supporting day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution. Experience includes software installation, system troubleshooting, upgrades, backup/restore experience, security practices/tuning, user administration and file management.
- Must be able and willing to participate in 24/7 on-call duties.
- Experience with Linux (CentOS/RHEL and/or Debian/Ubuntu) required.
- MySQL: experience in a production environment is strongly preferred.
- Apache: Must be able to demonstrate configuration and management. Tuning a plus.
- Must be able to demonstrate CLI proficiency, including basic shell scripting.
- Some experience with server-class virtualization strongly desired.
- Experience with change control management (Chef, Puppet, CFengine) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical/analytical field desired, however experience is of primary importance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
Moboom - 2 years ago