This position performs a variety of minor clerical duties.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as primary contact for incoming calls and visitors to the facility
- Takes messages for staff when necessary
- Monitors office, maintenance and medical supplies
- Types and proofs correspondence and reports
- Processes both incoming and outgoing mail
- A high school diploma or GED and one (1) year office related experience
- Certification from a business school or college education may be substituted for office related experience
- Successful completion of criminal background check, driver’s license check and drug screening
The GEO Group, Inc.
- 3 years ago - save job
The GEO Group, Inc. (GEO) is the world's leading provider of correctional, detention, and community reentry services with 106 facilities,...