special orders and installations.
- Provide superior customer service by assisting customers in selection, demonstration, and purchase of product including
weights and measures.
- Keep shelves fully stocked, fronted according to planogram and correctly priced.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional manner and provide quick, responsive customer service.
- Responsible for all other duties as assigned.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Flowed schedule, determined by Labor Scheduling system and store management based on the needs of the store.
- Requests to be scheduled off for a specific day require advanced notification and approval by supervisor.
- Hourly Seasonal: Generally 10 to 39 hours per week respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and knowledge of
given for special language skills when there is a business need).
- Understand and respond appropriately to basic customer and employee inquiries.
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions (Other preferences will be
copiers, fax machines, computers, CCTV surveillance system, key cutting, panel saw, paint mixing computer, blind
- Knowledge of company's mission, purpose, goals and the role of every employee in achieving each of them.
- Ability to operate store equipment in assigned area (including but not limited to LRT, telephone, paging system,
cutting, fork lifts, pallet jacks, electric lifts, etc).
certification/departmental training, etc).
- Satisfactorily complete all Lowe’s training requirements (including annual Hazardous Material, Forklift
felony or offense against property such as receipt of stolen property, larceny, embezzlement, burglary or similar
- Ability to interpret price tag and UPC information.
- Ability to operate/demonstrate/explain merchandise in assigned area.
- Applicants may be rejected if an interview or background check reveals that the applicant has been convicted of a
outside perimeter of the store.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the store; sales floor, receiving, register areas, lawn and garden , including the
items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Move objects up to and exceeding 200 pounds with reasonable accommodations.
- Able to wear all necessary personal protective equipment to perform job functions.
- Stand and/or sit continuously and perform job functions for a full shift with meal break.
- Physically able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, climb, balance, crouch, handle and move
- Visual acuity corrected to perform job functions. Ability to distinguish color to perform job functions.
reserves the right to change or reassign job duties or to combine positions at any time. I also understand that I am an
- I acknowledge that I have read the Job Description and I understand what would be expected of me. The Company
at-will employee, and this Job Description does not constitute a contract of employment.
Not necessarily protected from weather and temperature changes Possible exposure to hot, cold, wet, humid or windy
- May be subject to both inside & outside environmental conditions.
Employee Orientation Guide and Employment Package, Store Operations Policy Procedure Manual, Human Resource
- Exposure to constant, or intermittent sounds of a pitch level sufficient to cause marked distraction.
- Exposure to shaking objects and equipment.
- Honor the 10% Price Guarantee at all times.
- Responsible for wearing clean uniform, nametag and will be well groomed at all times.
- Comply with performance criteria, standards of conduct, discipline and discharge procedures contained in the New
Management Guide, Code of Ethics, Merchandise Maintenance programs, and Safety programs.
- Must meet all PPA, PDP, or STAR review standards applicable to job.
- Must be able to perform the job responsibilities, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Lowe's - 20 months ago
No longer a low-profile company, Lowe's Companies has evolved from a regional hardware store operator into a nationwide chain of home...