The Howard Hughes Corporation owns, manages and develops
commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate
throughout the country. Our company is comprised of
Master Planned Communities, Operating Properties,
Strategic Developments and other unique assets spanning
18 states from New York to Hawaii. We are traded on the
New York Stock Exchange as HHC.
The Howard Hughes Corporation is currently seeking an
Administrative Assistant to provide Administrative
Support to the Hawaii Construction Team (approximately
system) and assist with maintaining project files,
- Create and organize files.
- Learn E-Builder (internal corporate project tracking
meeting minutes, etc. and monitor
contractor/consultant compliance with system
etc.) documents as appropriate. Coordinate overnight
- Create and Distribute (copy, fax, scan, e-mail,
- Attend contractor meetings and record/distribute
catering, meeting room set-up including AV equipment
- Schedule and coordinate meetings to include:
if required, delivery of messages and faxes,
team including: completing Travel Request Form and
- Coordinate Travel Arrangements for the Construction
ensuring all receipts for expense reports are
of the office.
- Monitor Manager's e-mail and phone while he is out
meetings with outside attendees prior to the
- Update contacts and calendar in Outlook and confirm
card statement, ensuring all necessary receipts are
- Prepare expense reports and reconcile the credit
or mounted, ensuring that maps or exhibits are
- Prepare items for overnight delivery or to be copied
properly packaged so they are not damaged in
external audiences using Power Point and other
- Prepare presentation materials for internal and
graphic presentation software.
received and forwarding to accounting for payment.
- Responsible for coding and processing invoices when
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5-7 years of Administrative Support
firm or in a Development/Construction related
- Experience working for a Development/Construction
industry strongly preferred.
- Able to effectively support multiple people and
- Exceptional computer skills and knowledge of
at all levels within the organization.
- Professional interaction with clients and vendors.
- Build positive working relationships with employees
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions.
- Work overtime as required.
- Able to meet deadlines as necessary.
- Effectively work with minimal supervision.
- Strong Organization and Attention to Detail skills.
- Exceptional Communication Skills both verbal and
applications: Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Good problem solver/creative thinker.
- "Can do" attitude, pro-active and resourceful.
- Highly proficient in MS office 2007 or 2010
Resume submissions must include salary requirements for
The Howard Hughes Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
% of Travel Required : 0-10%
Offer Relocation : No
Howard Hughes Corporation - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -