The Customer Success Advisor (CSA) is a trusted advisor to our customers, helping ensure customers achieve success with their implementations and return on their investments. They work with directors and executives to ensure that customer relationship activities support the strategic objectives of the company. They will also be expected to establish strong business partnerships with a network of client contacts to maximize potential sales opportunities.
The CSAs will work in a strict consulting capacity to develop and present the BigMachines brand to our customers. CSAs are an integral part of our organization and should be our advocates of diplomacy and neutrality when it comes to making our customers happy and successful, driving customer service improvement based on customer feedback and a quality approach.
We are looking for a CSA who is creative, organized, a self-starter, and is able to set and keep to his or her own schedule of customer visits.
Please Note: Aptitude testing is required for all positions
- Establishing and directing effective customer relationship programs to maximize company growth and drive exceptional client experiences
- Supporting client retention by maintaining team communication with new and current customers and escalating issues as appropriate
- Communicating and coordinating activities with sales, order processing, and customer support teams, utilizing solution selling skills
- Working with and presenting to management of client companies
- Analyzing customer implementations and offering best practice improvements to maximize customer ROI from software
- Adhering to all BigMachines security policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties
- Participating in security training provided by BigMachines
- Reporting any potential security weakness, exposure or suspicious indications to manager
- BA or BS from a reputable 4-year college or university
- 2-7 years’ experience in account management, customer support, or client facing roles
- Ability to manage and execute on multiple, critical projects simultaneously.
- Strong business acumen
- Technically inclined
- Travel for onsite visits to customers
- Foundational consulting skills
- Proven ability to communicate with multiple audiences in written, verbal, and presentation formats
- Excellent strategic, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong industry networking capabilities
Apply To This Job
BigMachines, Inc. - 17 months ago