Greets all customers and performs all duties positively.
Projects a positive impage and recognizes the value of a positive image.
- Welcomes all customers as soon as they arrive.
- Listens to questions, comments, and concerns. Answers questions thoroughly and cheerfully.
- Assists the customer until the needs is met to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Anticipates the needs of visitors, providing a positive first and lasting impression.
This is a full-time position, with a possible every other weekend rotation.
- Dress is professional, neat, clean, and within the scope of the dress code policy.
- Is flexible and adaptable.
- Show committiment to the WFH and MOSH Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Appropriately responds to and directs customer complaints/compliments to the correct leader, conducting appropriate follow-up as needed.
- Acts as a patient advocate.
- Maintains confidentiality according to regulatory standards and laws.
- Understands and follows emergency condition requirements.
- Follows system-wide telephone standards.
- Assists individuals in and out of wheelchairs in a safe manner utilizing appropriate techniques and procedures.
- Understands hospital functions and has knoweldge of all services and departments' operations.
- Understands how to access resource to provide customers with the information they have requested.
- Serves as a point of reference for information related to patient needs before, during or after services.
- Complete other related activities in downtime as appropriate and delegated by nursing leadership team.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - 9 months ago