It’s All About Helping People Achieve More ~ Become a Senior Advocate!
Cambridge Home Health is a proud member of Almost Family, a leading provider of home health nursing, rehabilitation and personal care services. Our Senior Advocacy Mission raises the bar with programs designed to achieve better outcomes for our patients. For over 30 years, we have developed a culture that fosters innovation, clinical excellence, and integrity.
Why consider choosing a career with us? Because we are committed to helping you achieve your goals. As a member of our Senior Advocacy Care Team, we are confident you will achieve more for your career with industry-leading specialty programs that enhance care and promote better outcomes for patients. You will enjoy the support of a progressive group along with great benefits, competitive pay, and flexible schedule options to fit your lifestyle. If a long tradition of world-class caring is important to you, consider joining our team. You'll feel right at home.
As a Home Health Aide, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting clients with activities of daily living and other tasks that enable the individual to remain in his/her own home.
- Provide supportive services, such as assistance with personal care, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, laundry and maintaining a clean environment for clients in the home setting.
- One year of experience as an aide/personal care assistant in a healthcare setting is required.
- Certification from a licensed school or vocational program, from a licensed Home Health Agency, from a hospital, OR certified through satisfactory completion of a written test and skills observations
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Desire to work with seniors and other adults with disabilities
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate with clients/families and emergency systems personnel
Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safeguard your health and well-being and provides savings options for you and your family. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:
Many of the above benefits are also available to part-time employees who work at least 24 hours per week.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
- 401-k Retirement Plan
If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
Almost Family - 13 months ago
Almost Family steps in when you're more than an arm's reach from family members with health needs. With its home health nursing...