JOB TITLE : Call Center Supervisor
REPORTS TO: Senior Supervisor, Call Center
SUPERVISES : Leads and Customer Service Representative
FLSA STATUS : Exempt
DEPARTMENT : Call Center
EFFECTIVE DATE : August 13, 2013
PURPOSE : To supervise the day-to-day operations of the Call Center. To
perform the tactical execution of the correct and consistent running of assigned
call center operations. To recruit, train, develop and motivate call center staff.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Tracks, monitors, verifies, and documents call center employees’
attendance and performance.
· Conducts regular feedback sessions with CSRs in reference to attendance
and performance. Effectively coaches, advises and mentors call center
employees. Designs action plan unique to each employee regarding
training and re-training needed, time needed in the learning lab, assigning
additional responsibilities, etc.; recognizes employees for excellent
· Completes disciplinary actions relating to attendance, job performance
and conduct, as necessary.
· Completes probationary and annual performance appraisals for assigned
employees in a timely manner.
· Teaches, monitors and audits established processes.
· Identifies and analyzes results outside the expected range; notifies Call
Center Manager of these changes.
· Abides by all corporate policies and procedures in all aspects of
employment, (hiring and selection, promotion, training, termination, etc.);
appropriately documents actions.
· Ensures fair and consistent treatment of employees; actively supports the
efforts and intent of Equal Employment Opportunity.
· Effectively communicates with Leads and CSRs regarding operational and
· Researches and troubleshoots escalated calls and implements best
course of action to resolve issues.
· Analyzes call volume trends; forecasts future staffing needs and
· Prepares call center schedules to ensure adequate coverage for work
days, weekends, and holidays.
· Effectively communicates with management to pinpoint and resolve
problems, reduce errors, prepare for marketing drives, procedural
changes, new product roll out, system changes, etc.
· Effectively interviews applicants and select call center employees.
· And any other task assigned by the supervisor.
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
· Two years previous customer service experience in a call center
environment. Experience must have included 1 year in a Supervisory or
· Excellent interpersonal skills to develop effective working relationships
with employees and the ability to deal with employees’ concerns and
· Excellent listening, oral and written communication skills.
· Excellent coaching and leadership, motivational, and supervisory skills;
must have the ability to energize and motivate others.
· Proven organizational, financial and analytical skills necessary to evaluate
department and staff performance.
· Must have the ability to learn and follow established processes.
· Must be detail oriented.
· Must have the ability to make sound, logical decisions rapidly.
· Must be a calming person who is able to calm others.
· Awareness and understanding of various Call Center related software.
· Ability to rapidly develop expert level job knowledge of all services
ProCore Solutions provides to its clients.
· Previous experience with HECO and/or GoodCents clients
· Previous experience with customer service database applications.
· Previous supervisory experience.
· Prior outsourcing experience.
· Proficient bilingual skills.
· Maintains ongoing relationships with clients to provide sustained excellent
·Maintains effective communication with Customer Service
Representatives and Management to ensure excellent customer service is
· Provide internal and external customers with excellent service and
PHYSICAL DEMANDS :
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
· Light Work. Examples: Work performed primarily while sitting at
workstation; frequently operating computer keyboard and other office
equipment; frequently walking from one work station to another to assist
WORKING CONDITIONS :
· General office environment. Work required on weekends and evenings as
Procore Solutions, Inc. - 10 months ago
ProCore provides the tools to manage the key stages of the customer life cycle: acquisition, service, and retention. Learn how you can...