At Gander Mountain, Maintenance is responsible for maintaining a clean, neat and safe work environment for customers and associates. This includes restrooms, dusting, waste cans inside and at the entrance, flooring, display racks, break room, store entrance, and windows as well as any other items assigned by the Store Manager or Zone Manager.
1. Service Standards : Exceed Expectations, Deliver Value and Develop relationships.
2. Teamwork: Arrive at work on time, establish and maintain productive working relationships, consistently set good example for others and complete work according to department needs and deadlines.
3. Driving Sales: Educate, inform and share knowledge with customers and other associates.
4. Job Knowledge : Remain up-to-date and demonstrate working knowledge of the job - effectively utilizes internal processes, systems and technology and participates in training relevant to position.
6. Complete other duties as assigned .
- Demonstrates willingness to perform work outside assigned area adopting a whole store attitude, grasps instruction, learns quickly adapting to change and increase efforts when necessary to complete assignments
Education/Experience: High school diploma or GED with 1+ years work experience required
- Self-driven with a sense of pride in maintaining strict expectation of cleanliness.
- Must be 18 years old.
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and written, clearly and concisely in English is required
Gander Mountain is an EEO/AA Employer
Gander Mountain - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Gander Mountain has got the gear to get you out of the office and up the mountain. The company operates nearly 120 outdoor sporting goods...