POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
We’re looking for Seasonal Contact Center Representatives to join our team! This position answers inbound calls from customers inquiring about auto glass solutions during the summer months. Be apart of a culture that empathizes with and relates to our customers with a strong desire to delight them with our care and expertise.
Safelite® is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
The Seasonal Contact Center Representative will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- Utilizes scripted prompts to assist potential customers by educating them on the benefits of choosing Safelite to fulfill their auto glass repair and replacement needs.
- Responds to a variety of customer requests
- Understands what differentiates us from our competitors and uses knowledge of the business to overcome objections and schedule today!
- Acts as a trusted advisor to each customer and presents the best possible schedule, price, and repair option
- Leverages your partnership with the shops in order to secure an appointment when and where the customer desires the service.
- Actively listens to the customer’s description of the damage and assess the level of repair needed.
- Enhances customer delight by utilizing auto glass knowledge and expertise to consistently select the appropriate part for repair.
- Accurately enters information electronically to resolve customer issues.
- Partners with the quality assurance department to process insurance claims quickly.
- Proactively identifies and schedules service to repair their damage quickly and conveniently.
What you can expect:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We'll focus on you first.You'll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You'll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 10 week commitment
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity by doing the right thing every time
- One year of previous experience in sales, customer service, collections, call center, account management or telemarketing is preferred
- The ability to establish rapport and credibility with customers, stores and peers while using a pleasant voice and maintaining composure
- The ability to persuade and educate customers on the benefits of Safelite while closing the sale and scheduling their appointment
- Knowledge of computer and telephone systems
- The ability to read and utilize scripting in a conversational manner
- Ability and desire to operate computer and telephone systems while seated for extended periods of time
Safelite AutoGlass - 23 months ago
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...