PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Support FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adhere to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and FMS policy requirements.
Manage, plan and ensure the execution of the requirement gathering process according to the business needs. Determine, analyze, validate and lead the definition of critical business processes in support of developing Integration components integrating applications throughout FMCNA. This includes acquiring/assigning resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES :
CUSTOMER SERVICE :
- Responsible for driving the FMS culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
- Manage integration project teams for requirements gathering and documentation. Define projects from initial inception through final completion incorporating and documenting project scope and objectives, creating schedules, monitoring and reporting on project milestones and identifying and addressing any issues which may impact project progress.
- Effectively communicate project expectation to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders and PMO on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel.
- Establish and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the Analysis project team.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Minimum 8 years of healthcare and/or financial industry or IS experience, including experience with healthcare/financial systems and implementing new applications.
- 3 + years in a supervisory position in a large multi-divisional corporation
- Proven management and business skills
- Proven knowledge in integration tools and products providing administration, design and support
- Proven knowledge of data conversion and integration processes and practice
- Experience with application development and software development life cycle methodologies
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are required.
- Strong organizational, project management and process analysis skills are essential.
- Experience and knowledge of healthcare delivery and dialysis clinic operations are a plus.
Fresenius Medical Care - 18 months ago
Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. One of the...