Advisor and business partner within Market Unit (MU) for all functions and levels across the organization. Responsible for managing all financial aspects for the MU. Provides direction, consultation and leadership to support achievement of company goals and priorities. Activities include:
• Consultant to cross functional business partners including both Product Supply and Region Sales in the development and input of business strategies that drive topline growth and control operating expense
• Champions and influences change management to support organizational strategies and initiatives
• Monitor, communicates and supports adherence to internal controls and standard business processes
• Stewardship of Annual Budget process and overall MU operating expenses
• Leads and develops a large organization. Direct management for 3-8 DC Business Managers and responsibility for an extended team of 20-50 support staff across 6-14 distribution centers
• Annual DSD volume 23M – 57M, Revenue $250M - $602M, 6-14 distribution facilities
Primary responsibilities -
• Consultant to Product Supply and Region sales on development of business strategies to drive growth and control operating expense,
• Supports P&L variance to plan analysis, insights, and forecasting for the market unit, collaborates with distribution centers and Forecasting COE team related to volume and rate forecasts; identifies risk and opportunities in volume forecast and collaborates with region sales team on gap solving, provide financial support in identifying & driving revenue initiatives in Market Unit including: OCM Revenue / Loss initiative, POD Tracking, Sales Center Charge Back, Pricing Timeliness, accountable for the annual business plan for distribution centers and market unit including volume, gross profit and operating expenses
Business Management Responsibilities:
• Drives process management and productivity improvements to align with strategic initiatives, champions/supports Ownership Cost Management initiatives for the Market Unit
Internal Control Responsibilities:
• Supports, monitors and communicates adherence to internal controls and consistent execution of standard business processes within the region including Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
Management Role Responsibilities:
• Develop a diverse and high performing team. Coach, guide, and mentor an extended team.
Bachelor Degree Finance/Accounting or related field
Master Degree, CPA
5-7 years of operational experience with proven leadership skills. Industry or consumer goods experience
7-10 years with P&L management, experience interacting at HQ levels and direct management.
Minimum Required: Basic database and spreadsheet skills
Preferred Level: Advanced database skills
This position is NOT eligible for auto allowance.
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 17 months ago