- Responsible for working with other IT groups for Specification and Purchasing of Servers.
- Receive and Rack incoming Equipment.
- Maintain a current Windows Operating System Image in HP Rapid Deploy with latest Patches and Drivers
- Install Windows Server OS on new and re-purposed systems.
- Migration of Servers from Physical to Virtual.
- Disposal of old equipment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic Operating System issues.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Hardware issues.
- Monitor SCOM Server Alerts.
- Organize and Maintain the Houston DataCenters.
- Scheduling and deploying HP Firmware and HP Driver Updates.
- Maintain the documentation of asset and configuration information.
- Monitor DoubleTake replication between DataCenters
- Verify successful completion of NetBackup jobs.
- Monthly Tape Changes and Cataloging of Tapes for Offsite Storage.
- Restoration of Data thru NetBackup.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic NetBackup failures.
- Back-up and Assist the Storage Administrator in our HP EVA SAN storage environment. (Cabling, Drive Replacement, Firmeware Updates)
- Assist as needed in other areas as needed including VMWare, and other areas within the scope of the Infrastructure Team.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Works closely with Lead and staff, other departmental management and staff, and consulting services vendors.
- Stressful working conditions due to pressure to meet operational and project completion deadlines.
- Work performed in typical office and field environments with moderate travel, the noise level in the environment is moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Required travel between datacenter.
We appreciate your interest in Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. However, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Enbridge participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of Enbridge Energy Company, Inc. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Enbridge Energy Company, Inc.
Please note that Enbridge only accepts applications submitted via our online recruiting system. Individuals with disabilities who are unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 832-214-9263 or by email at USHumanResources@enbridge.com This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as a result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes. Thank you for considering Enbridge for your next career opportunity.
TelecomJobsOnline.com - 2 years ago