Engaging Talent for Extraordinary Careers.
You may know Continuum Health Partners by our hospitals. Beth Israel Medical Center, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospitals, and New York Eye and Ear Infirmary are some of New York City’s most distinguished health care providers. We’re known for the quality of our care, our service to some of New York’s most diverse communities, and for the exceptional people who provide that care. Find your place in this extraordinary environment.
St. Luke’s-Roosevelt, with two locations on Manhattan’s West Side, is an academic affiliate of Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. Widely respected for our high quality care, we are also known for reaching out to the diverse communities we serve – communities where many of our employees live. Our exceptional staff enjoys the family feel that comes from working with friends and neighbors, while benefiting from the tremendous support, stability and resources needed to help them grow and advance. Currently, we are looking for more people like them to join our exceptional team.
We are currently seeking an experienced Full Time Embryologist for the department of OBGYN for the Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility unit at Roosevelt Hospital . This position will be reporting to the Embryologist and Laboratory Director. This position will for 37.5/hrs /wk with a shift of either 8:00am – 4:00pm/9:00am -5:00pm with two days off in the week. In this position the successful candidate, will be performing semen processing for IVF, all Embryology functions as needed ( oocyte retrieval, standard insemination, ICSI, AH, fertilization assessment, movement of oocytes and embryos through sequential culture medium, preparation for ET, ET, oocyte and embryos vitirification and thawing), instrument quality control and calibration, maintenance log of patient results and coordinate update and modify QC and QA programs in the Embryology laboratory.
EDUCATION /SKILLS REQUIRED :
functions, including daily instrumentation, quality control and quality assurance.
- Bachelor degree required.
- Must have clinical laboratory technologist license.
- One to two years in a laboratory setting is preferred.
- Operational knowledge of laboratory equipment and microscopes.
- Excellent understanding of laboratory processes – should be proficient in all basic laboratory
Position requires rigorous QA and QC regarding the handling of specimens and extreme care and caution in
- Exceptional ability to apply good judgment, understanding and implementation of IVF procedures.
labeling and handling specimens.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- He/she must posses the ability to lead projects and maintain professional standards,
- work independently and in a team environment, under pressure and in emergency situations
Continuum Health Partners is committed to diversity and equal opportunity employment.
- Full Time position.
- Competitive salary with comprehensive benefits.
- Must meet minimum requirements to be considered for position.
Mount Sinai Health System - 23 months ago