Job Title: MS Application Architect / Solution Delivery Manager
Position Responsibilities: The position is responsible for leading the delivery and supporting client engagements. This position reports directly to the Technology Practice Director and will primarily be responsible for leading the delivery of software projects. Additionally the solutions manager will also be heavily involved in architecting, designing, developing, and managing the implementation of Blackwell Global Consulting technology solutions. This position will also support the pre-sales and sales process in providing practice capabilities overviews, high level analysis of client requirements, communication of potential solution ideas, and development of sales and client engagement documentation.
- This position performs both a functional or technical role on projects, leading CGN Blackwell and/or client team members.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft based technologies (To design and develop Digital Marketing Websites, Business Systems and Business Intelligence products).
- Provides application/technology expertise in sales pursuits and assists in defining and estimating project/activity scope.
- Assists in identifying and develop new service offering.
- Accountable for leadership, oversight and delivery for projects
- Responsible for client management related operational delivery and program/project management
Project planning and management
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree, preferably in an IT-related discipline, or the equivalent of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a consulting/solution provider environment
- Proven experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, with expertise in all or most of the following:
Requirements gathering and systems analysis
Negotiation of scope with clients and development teams
Custom systems architecture and design for highly scalable and financial transaction- intensive applications, to include design of web-based user portals (front-ends); large, complex back ends; as well as its interfaces to multiple products and custom systems
Systems integration and testing
Development and Implementation
Project estimation and sales proposal preparation.
Required Technical Skills/Knowledge:
- Deep exposure to Microsoft based technologies and frameworks is mandatory
- Strong knowledge of C# is mandatory
- User Experience, Interface Design and Information Architecture knowledge a plus.
- Java Development experience a plus: J2EE, Java, JDBC, EJB, Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), JNI, WPS, etc.
CGN Global - 8 months ago