Director, Global Brand & Advertising | Austin, TX
Indeed.com is seeking a experienced marketer to lead our global branding initiatives.
Today, more people find jobs on Indeed than anywhere else. Job seekers can search millions of jobs on the web or mobile in over 50 countries. More than 100 million people each month search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies on Indeed. Indeed is the #1 source of external hires for tens of thousands of companies worldwide.
The Director, Global Brand & Advertising will be responsible for Indeed’s core purpose-based messages, for development of a global advertising and media strategy, and for management of all brand research and performance metrics. The successful candidate will bring a vision of the unique value that Indeed delivers and the best way to communicate with job seekers and employers around the globe.
This position requires prior direct responsibility for building a successful consumer brand.
- Responsibility for Indeed’s brand image, experience, and promise
- Development of brand messaging
- Selection and management of agency partners
- Development of brand strategy and media execution plan
- Accountability for awareness, preference, and brand performance metrics
- Management of global brand research program
- Internal and external brand activation
- Bachelor’s degree & 10+ years experience in advertising and brand building, preferably with a consumer Internet or technology company
- Past direct responsibility for global media strategy, media budgets, and brand program results for a successful consumer brand
- Track record driving measurable increases in brand awareness and preference
- Agency selection and management experience
- Experience managing international brand programs
- Prior direct responsibility for building a successful consumer brand
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 140 million unique visitors per month from more than 50 countries in 28 languages. Job...