: Open Text™ (Nasdaq: OTEX; TSX: OTC) is the world's largest independent provider of Enterprise Content Management software. The company's solutions manage information for all types of business, compliance and industry requirements in the world's largest companies, government agencies and professional service firms. Open Text supports approximately 46,000 customers and millions of users in 114 countries and 12 languages.
With a focus on enterprise visibility, resource optimization, efficiency and agility, Metastorm offers market-leading software for enterprise and business architecture (EA), business process analysis (BPA), and business process management (BPM). As an integrated product portfolio, Metastorm Enterprise allows organizations to improve business results by better aligning strategy with execution. By combining the power of these three disciplines onto a common platform, Metastorm is helping organizations worldwide focus on the right business improvements, instil stronger governance, and accelerate time to value. For more information and success stories on organizations powering strategic advantage with Metastorm Enterprise, visit www.metastorm.com.
Account Executive must meet license sales and professional service production targets and broaden the Company’s geographic and vertical market penetration. Successful AE candidates will build relationships with CIO’s and other key decision makers to execute sales strategies. All candidates must be proven self-starters with a high level of self-sufficiency and the ability to build successful relationships with decision-makers within corporate IT and business users.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Metastorm’s markets, business, software and service offerings;
- Develop and execute a team-based sales and account strategy to drive enterprise sales opportunities and achieve assigned quarterly and annual sales quotas in assigned verticals / territories;
- Develop a strong understanding of assigned markets and the key business drivers and business processes to support identification and development of customer solution opportunities.
- Capitalize on existing lead by closing sales and expanding opportunities
- Lead and manage the direct sales process from initial target account identification, planning, qualification, solution positioning, resulting in the closure of large-scale enterprise sales opportunities.
- Build strong Solution, Consulting and Alliance partnerships in assigned verticals / territory(s).
- Travel -50%
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with Civilian Agency Sales
- Experience in complex business software solution sales
- Strong technical background in one or more of the following areas: Business Process Management, Product Data Management, Workflow, Groupware, Enterprise Resource Planning, Database Management, Customer Resources Management, Process-oriented Vertical Solutions.
- Consistent top 10% sales performer
- Proven sales expertise in enterprise software industry
- Aggressive hunter that is independent and inspired by results
- Ability to listen/identify customer’s need and present feasible solutions
- Proven expertise in solution sales methodology on the enterprise level
- Highly self-sufficient with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Highly motivated, results driven, ambitious.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
OpenText is an equal opportunity employer that hires and attracts talent regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation. At OpenText we acknowledge, value and respect diversity. We draw on diversity of thought and experience to reflect the rich array of cultures representing our broad global customer base.
- Must have 5+ years of experience with enterprise/consultative solution selling to business and IT executives of Business Process Management, Workflow, Data Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Customer Relationship Management solutions.
- Prefer experience with a complex technology solution sales requiring close coordination between sales, pre-sales support and professional services.
- Prefer technical background in computer systems engineering or software environments
- Prefer prior experience building successful relationships with key IT executives department managers/directors and technical validators.
As a technology company, we can only be as good as the people who are part of our team. To that end, we seek talent with diversity of life experiences and perspectives from around the world!
If you may require accommodation in completing the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll free number 877-201-7127.
If you are contacted regarding this position, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation
OpenText - 2 years ago