Data Entry Technician
With 20 locations serving 12 states, Guardian Pharmacy is the country’s 3rd largest long-term care pharmacy company in the US and one of Georgia's Fastest Growing Privately Held Companies. To keep pace with our continued expansion, we are seeking an experienced Data Entry Technician in our Charlotte North Carolina Pharmacypharmacy.
Most importantly, we are looking for people who align with our Company's foundational Code of Ethics :
1. We conduct business according to the Golden Rule, treating each other and our customers and residents fairly and honestly.
2. We are performance-driven and committed to hard work, initiative, and personal development.
3. We work collaboratively, granting local pharmacy teams the autonomy needed to develop creative solutions to customer needs.
4. We have respect for the individual, always treating customers, residents, and employees according to the Golden Rule.
- Entering prescriptions sent via fax in timely manner
- Responding to requests made by Nurses or Doctors
- Pharmacy Technician Certification in the State of North Carolina current and in good standing is required. National Certification is preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in data entry. Long term care experience preferred, but not required.
- QS1, Framework, or Docutrack, experience preferred, but not required
- Computer literate with good communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multitask and be a team player
- Willing to work varying shifts, including weekends
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medications preferred
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life and supplemental life insurance, and a company matched 401(k) plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Guardian Pharmacy - 2 years ago