ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing will oversee the sales and marketing teams and will report to the CEO. He/she will be responsible for developing and overseeing the successful execution of the sales and marketing strategy for the Company. This includes developing and implementing plans which accelerate subscriber and product sales performance, rapidly converting prospects into customers and positioning the company for continued long-term profitable growth. The Senior Vice President will also be accountable for workforce development responsibilities including recruitment, selection, performance management, talent development, team building and associate engagement.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading a Sales and Marketing organization that exceeds its performance objectives. Ideally, the candidate will have also been a member of the executive team and worked closely with or reported to the President or CEO.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for all services offered.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Establish metrics and analyses to measure customer profitability and customer lifetime value (CLV).
- Commission market and customer base segmentation studies as key analytics for developing strategies and tactics.
- Drive new product and pricing strategies and tactics.
- Develop and implement subscriber churn mitigation tactics.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Direct subscriber performance forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management.
- Create a high performance culture where accountability is pushed through the organization, individuals perform against clear metrics and all are encouraged to stretch their capabilities.
- Provide oversight and insight for specific marketing responsibilities; including research and data management, product management and development and marketing communications. The SVP will play a critical role in establishing pricing programs for new and existing customers.
- Develop a high performing sales and marketing team. This includes continually assessing the team’s skills and capabilities with a focus on driving sales and growing the business profitably. This includes hiring and on boarding talent into key positions, establishing clear performance expectations and rapidly addressing performance issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience within a high-profile sales and/or marketing role.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing product and marketing plans.
- Demonstrated success in managing customer churn and improving customer profitability.
- Demonstrated success in leading a triple-play sales and marketing organization.
- Minimum five years of experience in a senior supervisory/leadership position.
- Minimum five years of experience in the cable and/or telecommunications industry and thorough.
- Knowledge in the telephone, cable TV, internet and broadcast services marketplace.
- Must be able to work full-time at client site in St. Thomas.
To Apply, Visit:
- Exceptional leadership skills and experience developing, motivating and managing a productive team.
- Experience working in a business-to-business environment with an emphasis on delivering services to its customers.
- Excellent planning and analytical skills with a track record of assessing sales drivers and using data and other sales tools to evaluate and manage performance. As well, s/he will have deep experience using these skills in forecasting and executing their sales plans.
- Strong sales leadership and development skills with large teams.
- Equally strong sales operations and planning experience (i.e. created successful, repeatable processes to assess sales drivers which will evaluate and manage sales team performance).
- Experience with new business development and growing the existing customer base.
- Must possess exceptional project management skills and be extremely sensitive to meeting or exceeding defined deadlines and budget.
- Excellent ability to relate to people at all levels of an organization.
- Exercise independent judgment and analytic ability in solving complex and sensitive problems.
Wireless Innovation provides solutions for CCTV backhaul via both wireless and satellite, wireless backup links for existing fibre and...