Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) is a worldwide provider of network security appliances and the market leader in unified threat management (UTM). Our products and subscription services provide broad, integrated and high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT security infrastructure. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, Calif., with offices around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment, then Fortinet is the place for you. We are an equal opportunity employer offering exciting work, competitive compensation and benefits. Fortinet is looking for the best and the brightest to join our highly motivated team. |
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales representative in a defined territory. The Systems Engineer's main mission will be to support the sales organization in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
- Pre-sales - assist in qualifying sales leads from a technical standpoint.
- Sales calls - be the main technical resource on sales calls and answer/ educate the customer on issues ranging from features, specifications and functionality to integration.
- Conversant with networking applications and solutions.
- Post-sales - be the lead technical contact for identified accounts for technical issues and will work closely with the technical support team and engineering to answer, elevate and resolve customer's technical issues.
- Provide assistance to identified customers with post-sales training.
Required Skills: *
- 5 – 8 years experience in technical/pre-sales support as a sales or systems engineer
- 5 - 7 years experience in LAN/WAN/Internet services administration
- Strong understanding of DNS and NFS, SMTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WAN, Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
- Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols: RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, L2TP, IPSEC, FIREWALL, 802.1Q, MD5, SSH, SSL, SHA1, DES, 3DES
- Experience with encryption and authentication technologies required
- Strong presentation skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Graduate degree preferred.
Fortinet Technologies - 22 months ago