Conduct a variety of complex and independent investigations in the planning, development, and implementation of new finance/accounting system projects. Plan, direct and coordinate research of technical issues related to the Finance Department. Successful candidate will be expected to exhibit individual initiative, work independently; be technically proficient and accurate; effectively communicate in both written reports and presentations; possess attention to detail. Team player, customer focused; Ability to communicate directly with business users. Performing Analysis for complex problems and solving the problems. Excellent analytical, debugging, data processing and documentation skills
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analyze and understand business requirements for data migration and interfaces within all finance/accounting systems.
· Design, develop and implement scripts to utilize in interfacing point of sale system and other systems to General Ledger.
· Design, develop and implement scripts/automated process to generate daily reconciliation files for finance/accounting departments.
· Support the period-end finance activities by generating General Ledger files.
· Production support of finance/accounting databases to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance required by our systems.
· Work closely with technical support, finance/accounting, engineering and management to ensure implementation of database management and support tools for complex business application development requirements and processes in accordance with latest enterprise direction.
· Performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of accounting databases.
· Automate and refine sub-optimal performing SQL queries.
· Work with end-users in resolving any application/database related issues.
· Provide support for on-going production issues.
· Responsible for deliverables including backend reporting and store procedure development for the point of sale system and Accounting teams.
· Develop automated processes for accounting files, reconciliations, and return processes.
· Play and instrumental role in GL integration, development, installation, and UAT.
· Identify and resolve the finance/accounting issues related to system data and performance issues.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Strong Oracle backend programming experience using SQL and PL/SQL, SQL Performance tuning.
• Extensive knowledge in Oracle utilities like Data pumps, SQL Loader etc.
• Strong Q fund (STARS) experience
• Expertise in backup and recovery, fail-over methods, and best practices.
• Exceptional communication, problem solving, and teamwork skills.
• Bachelors Degree in IT related field
• 5+ years IT experience
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
• Ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Normal office environment
• Extended viewing of computer screens
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Associates may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
If your finances are touch-and-go, you can go to Check 'n Go. The subsidiary of CNG Financial provides customers with payday loans,...