If you would like to apply for this position, select the "Apply Now" button below the job listing to continue.
13-LEM: 2823: Behavioral Aide (Temporary)
Location: Children's Outpatient Services (North Bishop Lane)
Hours: 8 AM to 12:30 PM
Number of Openings: 4
This is a temporary position for our Summer Camp.
Location: Children's Outpatient (Bishop Lane)
Applicants must be energetic, interested in working with children, and able to work all of the days scheduled during the camp.
Have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Prefer candidates with knowledge in child/adolescent specialties, outlined below:
- Knowledge of psychiatric disorders in child/adolescent populations
- Basic knowledge of growth and development of child/adolescent consumers as related to all intellectual, emotional, spiritual, and physical aspects of the consumer’s development
- Basic knowledge of behavior management and parenting issues
- Knowledge of cultural diversity
- Knowledge of behavior management, crisis intervention and interventions common to acute psychotic consumers, as well as, to non-violent crisis intervention practices.
- Knowledge of educational methods appropriate to child/adolescent psychiatric disorders
- Knowledge of Psychiatric Rehabilitation principals
AltaPointe Health Systems, Inc. - 18 months ago
AltaPointe Health Systems, Inc. oversees a community-based, regional system of mental health, substance abuse and intellectual disability...