GROM's client seeks a COGNOS programmer/developer well-versed in COGNOS 10.1 to design, build and enhance reports for data warehouse support and enhancements.
This developer must be experienced in data warehouse design and knowledgeable in database programming with the ability to work with complex queries. Developer will be required to work closely with end-users to identify data sources and be able to translate complex education data into requirements for complex file submissions and work with other staff to identify data schema updates for the data warehouse. Client desires that the developer is familiar with data analysis services, data flow diagramming and data modeling.
1. Three years demonstrated experience with COGNOS
2. Three years demonstrated experience with relational databases
3. Three years demonstrated experience with Oracle
4. Two years demonstrated experience with Data Warehouse databases
5. Ability to work with a diverse range of end users and data analyst
6. Candidate must be available for the entire project term
1. Experience in data warehouse design
2. Understanding of SQL with the ability to develop complex inquiries
3. Understanding of data analysis services, data flow diagramming, and data modeling
Grom - 2 years ago