The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the national, professional association of CPAs, with approximately 386,000 members, including CPAs in business and industry, public practice, government, and education; student affiliates; and international associates. We set ethical standards for the profession and U.S. auditing standards for audits of private companies; federal, state and local governments; and non-profit organizations. We also develop and grade the Uniform CPA Examination.
QA Performance & Automation Analyst
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us.
The QA Performance & Automation Analyst manages the Quality Assurance automation process including functionality testing and performance testing, maintains the QA standard operating procedures, coordinates upgrades and support for the HP automation tool suite and represents QA in IT initiatives in support of AICPA’s strategic goals.
Senior Manager - Quality Assurance
- Leading and Managing Change
- Technology Orientation
- Commitment to Quality
- Business Mindedness
- Customer Service Orientation
- Strategic Thinking/Management
- Decision Making/Judgment
- Project Management
- Technical Skills
Manage Performance Testing process - 45%
Direct the Functional Automation process – 35%
- Engage business owners and project managers in defining requirements
- Ensure documentation for each test is complete, in compliance with the S.O.P.
- Create new test scripts
- Maintain existing tests for continuous use
- Update performance testing S.O.P. as requirements change and processes improve
- Coordinate with vendor relations, business owners, and project management for scheduling and resource needs including off-hours support.
- Oversee investigation and analysis of tests including approval of the final report prior to distribution.
Maintain Automation and Performance Testing Tool Applications (QTP and LoadRunner ) - 20%
- Maintain current regression suite using HP Quick Test Professional.
- Design and develop new regression tests to accompany new projects and new or updated functionality in existing projects.
- Utilize regression tests in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Smoke Tests and Health Check Tests to ensure baseline integrity.
- Maintain applications and tools with latest patches & upgrades.
- Provide training to QA staff and users as needed.
- Assist in processing user requests and/or updates by troubleshooting issues and providing resolutions.
- Performance test analysis and results
- Smoke Test Results from Functional Automation work
- Expansion of Automation Regression Suite
- Regular updates to S.O.P.s
- Summaries of User Acceptance Testing
- HP Certification in HP LoadRunner, Quick Test Professional, and/or Quality Center
- Proven Experience in SQL, VBScript, C language.
- Working knowledge of Quality Assurance and Performance Testing methodologies
- Project management experience including team leadership and master scheduling.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook products
- Excellent communication skills across all levels in the organization, strong work ethic, strong problem solving, and strategic thinking.
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us. You can upload your resume and cover letter directly via our website.
- Performance Testing - Scripting, Coordination and Execution: 1 - 3 years
- Software Quality Assurance experience: 3 – 5 years
- 4 year degree in Computer Programming
- Proven management of performance engineers, automation engineers: 2+ years
- Software Training background
- Team player with exceptional personnel management skills
- Flexible schedule to meet workload demands
Equal Employment Opportunity
AICPA is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.