Serve as a member of the sales team by contributing in the following areas: Lead generation, appointment setting and cross selling activiites; P&C insurance business processing, health care sales and general adiminstrative support functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Promote Farm Bureau programs and services to members.
• Insurance business processing: answer customer inquiries via phone, e-mail and in-person: submit claim reports, prepare certificates of insurance and binders, filing, prepare correspondence, process changes to insurance policies.
• Support Agents: quote business, process new business, obtain sales leads, set a minimum of two appointments for Agents each week, promote FB Bank products.
• Support the sale of Southern Farm Bureau Life Insurance Products.
• Promote and solicit sales for Anthem Health Insurance products.
• Maintain all County Farm Bureau records and files.
• Open and close office.
• Maintain the County Farm Bureau financial accounting system. Record all money transactions and make bank deposits.
• Maintain accurate county membership information by administering the membership renewal process, assigning new membership numbers, maintaining a paid listing of members as required in the Me
Education and Minimum Qualifications:
High School Diploma
P&C and L&H License- Must obtain P&C and L&H licenses within six months of employment
Must maintain licenses through CE credits
Ability to attend all required training classes and meetings (some overnight travel required)
Technically proficient- MsOffice products, ability to learn and utilize all in-house systems
Strong detail orientation
Effective in both verbal and written communications
High degree of organization
Proven customer focus
Virginia Farm Bureau is a membership organization—which means you get special treatment. We enhance our members’ lives by making...