Engineer Software 4
US Citizenship Required for this Position
Relocation assistance will be available
Number of Openings
Position is for the E2 representative at an overseas facility. This person will be a key site liaison and
technical contributor, with responsibilities for communication, coordination, and cooperation on matters
related to maintenance and deployment of systems with respect to the acquisition office, site government, E1,
E2 andE2 government management as they relate to that particular facility. Position supports and reports to the
program O&M Lead. Candidate must have systems engineering and software experience to include C, C++, Java,
Unix, Linux, Windows, Oracle and CM baseline control. Candidate must be well versed in automatic processing
objectives methods and IEP. Successful candidate should possess in-depth knowledge of this program, personnel
and their areas of expertise, previous customer interactions and facility experience (E1 and E2 background).
Position is contingent on customer approval.
• Participation at the facility CCBs
• Troubleshooting expertise in support of facility 24 hour E1 personnel
• Feedback to the developer organization on operational facility concerns
• Coordination with E1 for SDR management, outage analysis and SMAs
• E2 support to OPS investigation and system-wide advice
• Support to the AO and development leads
• Maintain E2 facility baselines and databases
• Coordinate B2 resolution of system problems
• Gather facility system information for developer's questions
• Provide analysis of facility outages
• Analyze system deficiencies/limitations and propose improvements
• Ensure proper system configuration and implementation to include software, hardware, and
• Provide interim scripts/tools for OPS use prior to full development-cycle engineering
• Provide OPS training and SOPs as required
• Provide weekly reports, availability and metrics
Position is at an overseas location. Minimum 2 year commitment required
BS in an engineering or scientific field with a minimum of 9 years experience.
•System Engineering and software development experience
•E1/E2 support experience
• Proficient in the presentation of technical material to customers at appropriate levels of detail
• Proven collaborative leadership skills
•Current TS/SCI clearance
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 14 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...