Essential Job Functions (Job Duties):
• Accurately audits paperwork to ensure that correct procedures were adhered to.
• Consistently and accurately verifies: receipts to the computer database, signatures and time stamps.
• Accurately verifies that all calculations are correct. Demonstrates the ability to research large variances.
• Consistently creates daily schedules and distributes the available workload among the Revenue Auditors. Demonstrates an understanding of PAF and administrative procedures. (EO's, call-ins, special requests, etc.)
• Consistently ensures that formulas in the spreadsheets are correct and that the numbers are consistent day to day. Presents the spreadsheet in an easy to understand, professional format.
• Performs routine inspections to ensure proper working condition of equipment. When necessary, orders adequate supplies to ensure departmental efficiency.
• Demonstrates a willingness to train/develop Team Members ensuring Team Members thoroughly comprehend Finance operating procedures, internal controls and compact issues.
• Thoroughly reviews all day end revenue and profit/loss reports to ensure accuracy.
• Consistently demonstrates the ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
• Consistently demonstrates informed decision-making and sound operational judgment in the absence of Senior Audit Accountant.
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting.
• A minimum of two (2) years audit experience.
• Knowledge of auditing procedures.
• Previous supervisory experience is required.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and problem solving ability.
• Must be P/C literate, with a working knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Occasionally required to lift up to twenty pounds.
Turning Stone Resort Casino - 24 months ago