Job Requisition Number: 69636
Category: Intelligence - Analyst
Primary Location: Classified, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: None
Percent of Travel Required: None
CACI is a $3.5B company with a healthy book of business and a very strategic focus on the government's more critical needs in Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Transformation & IT modernization. This strategic focused benefit to selecting CACI as your next prospective employer is that we are well positioned in a market facing significant transformation for years to come!
The Persistent Search Analyst (PSA) will thoroughly review all CT leads and ensure coverage of "cold cases" on which there is limited reporting. The candidate will support the customer "persistent search" approach where metadata on known or suspected terrorists are regularly re-run through available data holdings to identify new reports on a person of interest. The PSA will work closely with two main stakeholders and have a background in bulk data analysis, bringing at least five years experience in an interagency CT environment.
Specific demonstrated capabilities in the following areas are required:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
- Extensive knowledge of the IC and understanding of the nexus between intelligence, law enforcement, and foreign liaison
- Extensive knowledge of counterterrorism issues
- Strong facility with Analyst Notebook telephone toll analysis tools, and other data mining programs
- Strong skills in database management, including working knowledge of Microsoft Access, Oracle SQL, and other database programs
- Strong background in entity resolution and/or identity management such as travel documentation, ID cards, or foreign civil registries
- Familiarity with the US watchlisting process
- Strong research skills that include thinking analytically and critically as well as broadly and strategically
- Able to provide concise, well-organized briefings to senior customer and IC customers
- Ability to think and act quickly in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work effectively in a small team environment and follow tasking from the senior project manager
- Creativity and a proven track record in using a full range of methodological approaches and analytic tools, developing new methodologies and tools as needed
Typically requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent and social science or related field and preferably a master's degree; 2 to 4 years of experience working within the IC; and at least 3 years working in a technical targeting capacity. Must maintain active/current TS/SCI with Poly clearance.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 22 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...