: Senior Financial Analyst
: Financial Controller
: Franklin TN
Purpose of Role
Responsible for analyzing, reporting, and forecasting Net Cash from Operations (“NCFO”) and Net Working Capital (“NWC”). Also responsible for reporting NWC initiatives and co-piloting Commercial in regards to Days Payable Outstanding (“DPO”).
Mission Critical Competencies
- Influence the business to deliver key cash commitments by providing forward looking analysis and strategic insights
- Drive value through benchmarking, process creation and improvements that lead to DiB cash initiatives while collaborating with NWC teams and monitoring targets
- Co-pilot DPO by reporting, monitoring terms of payment, identifying opportunities and supporting Commercial with ad hoc projects
- Forecast NCFO throughout the period while improving forecast accuracy and automation
- Analyze and report NCFO to the Finance Leadership Team on a periodic basis
- Consolidate and report NWC initiatives to global on a quarterly basis and to the Petcare Management Team as needed
- Lead Global based initiatives (supplier financing, DPO tools, etc) and special projects/requests as required
- Assist with period-end, quarterly and year-end financial reporting process as needed
Key Skills Required
- Strategic Agility
- Action Oriented/ Drive for Results
- Influence without Authority
- Command Skills
- Comfort around Higher Management
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply problem solving techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a team oriented outlook
- Comfortable communicating technical concepts in a way that can be understood by others
Every associate at Mars has responsibility for the achievement of quality and food safety.
- BS in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressive financial experience
- CPA preferred
- Advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP and Access is a plus
As a privately-held, family-owned company, Mars Petcare US offers benefits which reflect our commitment to attracting and retaining great people. This includes excellent pay, competitive health and dental care coverage, a retirement plan, a very competitive vacation plan and unrivalled career advancement opportunities, to name just a few of our unique and generous benefits.
If you're looking for a place where you can take ownership for your work, where the pace is fast, the environment is built around the importance of open communication, and where employees are called "associates" and treated as such, then we want to hear from you.
We value a diverse work environment and encourage qualified individuals to apply, regardless of race, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, gender and age. Mars Petcare US is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Visit www.mars.com to learn more about our company and for information about all of our current openings. Please, no agencies.
Mars - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Mars knows chocolate sales are nothing to snicker at. It makes such worldwide favorites as M&M's, Snickers, and the Mars bar. Other...