1. Project Management – be instrumental in driving new projects from ideation to commercialization on time.
2. Communication link to field team, CCM, Corporate Brands, Plants, Procurement, and CFT group.
3. Manage our website and keep up to date.
4. Provide technical support for the Deli/Bakery Manufacturing Implementation team.
5. Provide trend analysis for the Deli/Bakery Manufacturing Implementation team.
6. Provide Dunnhumby Consumer Insights for the Deli/Bakery Manufacturing Implementation team and be team expert.
7. OMS champion for our group and communication link to the plants and procurement on latest developments
8. New item set up point person as every item new or old needs 6 page new item form filled out as all divisions transition.
1. Lead person coordinating training events, ie train the trainer and special divisional training programs.
2. Leader in technology for our group as new technology rolls out such as OMS.
Training Support/Quality Achievement
1. Identify training needs and develop plans to implement.
2. Provide the field team with materials, manuals, etc., and ensure training is completed.
3. Provide write-ups, promotional material, detailed instructions, plan-o-grams, or anything needed for new item introductions.
4. Keep training manuals updated.
5. Prepare new item introduction for store personnel (write-up, instructions, display information, etc.)
1. Ability to understand budgets and be able to determine actions needed to achieve financial/budget goals.
2. Have a good understanding of financial factors in Deli/Bakery; such as, shrink, labor, productivity, quality, etc.
3. Have a good understanding of Retail sales and how it effects Manufacturing sales and EBITDA.
Implementation and Communication
1. Provide talking points and data for Category Mangers for new item launches.
2. Prepare new item introduction for store personnel (write-up, instructions, display information, etc.)
3. Assist and ensure new items are set up and in PID and RDIC’s.
4. Coordinate and communicate division Holiday product surveys and recap for plants.
5. Coordinate new item launches with KOMPASS schedule.
6. Follow up and communicate with Blue Ash and plant buyers, Merchandising, and stores on any on-order promotional items and whse out-of-stocks.
7. Track sales on promotional items weekly and provide data on voids and under performing, as well as over performing stores.
8. Develop write up’s and goals for period promotions
9. Prepare product for presentations/meeting and arrange Tech help as needed.
1. Ensure samples are ordered from plants and secured at designated whse/store.
2. Monitor key commodities and consumer trends.
1. Business Objects reports to help support AIM team and Inside Sales and Project Manager – as well as Deli Bakery Merchandising team
2. Maintain and update Deli Bakery Manufacturing Web Page
3. Compile Data from AIM Managers on Sharepoint Site
4. Develop and publish all product write ups to support Product Managers.
5. Pull and Analyze KCMS and Shipment report data
6. Publish reports as directed by General Sales Manager
7. Generating Dunhumby consumer insight reports
1. Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or a related field.
2. Experience and knowledge of in-store Deli/Bakery department.
3. Understand KCMSDW, ESP, Business Objects as well as other resources to collect sales data.
4. Experience as a Sales and Training Coordinator representing Kroger Manufacturing.
5. Experience in the Merchandising Department.
6. Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
7. Web Site Support Development
VI. Professional Contacts/Relationships Within and Outside Kroger
1. Deli/Bakery Category Managers
2. Deli/Bakery Corporate Food Technology Team
3. Plant Personal
4. Corporate Brands
5. AIM Team
6. Sales & Training Coordinators
7. Procurement Team
8. Data Integrity Team
VII. Physical Requirements
Current Kroger Associates must submit completed Job Acknowledgement form along with resume to MFG HR, Fax # 513-762-4388 by Friday, January 28, 2011 for consideration.
- Move objects of up to 40 lbs.
- Position self to designated working area
- Operate standard office equipment
- Communicate effectively with fellow employees and clients
Kroger - 4 years ago