Machine Learning Sofware Engineer
Are you a creative engineer with passion for innovation? Want to work in a project that could help reshape the industry? Want to help create smart services that enable apps to offer highly personalized solutions?
The Cloud Service Platform (CSP) group is part of the Intel Services Division. In 2012, we delivered key cloud-based developer services for Identity, Commerce, Location, and Context. These services are designed to help developers build apps that span devices, operating systems, app stores and ecosystems. In 2013, we are expanding our services portfolio to include ground-breaking cloud data sensing and behavior prediction services supporting mobile applications running on Android, IOS, and Windows mobile devices. The main usages include aggregating user data across mobile devices, analyzing user behaviors, and predicting future user behaviors to enable an ecosystem where applications can provide optimal personalized cloud services. We're looking for a bright, innovative and experienced software developer to design and development of state of the art and world-class machine learning solutions and services.
Key Responsibilities include:
- design and develop software components for end user mobile applications, with focus on backend/cloud based services
- Identify and implement machine learning algorithms to understand user behavior and activities in order to predict future behavior and personalize user interaction with applications
- work closely with test engineers to ensure quality is built in from the start
- apply SW engineering best practices across product design, development and delivery
- Interact with internal Intel groups, external customers and partner ISVs to ensure requirements are clear, integration points are defined
MS in Computer Science or related with 4+ years of industrial experience, or PhD (preferred) with 1+ year experiences:
- 4+ years' experience in software development across a breadth of technologies including Python/Ruby, C++, C#, Java and Web 2.0 programming environments.
- 1+ Years' exposure to data mining, AI/machine learning algorithms and implementation
- 1+ year experience developing backend/cloud services for web/cloud based applications on Linux
- Exposure to SW engineering best practices, including prior experience with Agile methodology
- 2+ years' experience developing backend/cloud services for web/cloud based applications on Linux environment with exposure to cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services etc.
Jan 30, 2013
Jan 31, 2014
Intel is a leading provider for technologies that support wireless and handheld computing devices. The Wireless Communications and Computing group develops essential technologies, architectures and building blocks to support advanced processing, communications and memory aspects of both personal digital assistants (PDAs) and wireless handsets.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Intel - 18 months ago
There's more inside Intel than you ever imagined.
We're not just about work, we're also about fun! Join us, have fun...