• BS in mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing Technologies required.
• Familiar with Lean tools and practices
• 3-5 years minimum experience in a manufacturing setting
1. Establish and maintain cost-effective manufacturing methods and processes necessary to support and/or improve production operations, with an emphasis on Lean Manufacturing.
2. Identify cost reduction opportunities and implement equipment tooling and/or method changes necessary to sustain continuous improvement.
3. Develop manufacturing instructions necessary to assure comprehension of equipment set-up and operation requirements, proper assembly methods and personnel safety.
4. Troubleshoot manufacturing process and/or assembly method non-conformances and coordination resolution activities.
5. Justify capital expenditures associated with equipment and/or tooling acquisitions and comply with approved spending budgets.
Pace Industries is an integrated company that provides quality die casting, manufacturing and engineering solutions worldwide.