We are seeking a Driver Training Manager to provide behind the wheel instruction and direction to operators and operator candidates, provide behind the wheel course instruction to new operator candidates according to the project training schedule. Key areas of instruction include defensive driving, passenger relations, loading/unloading and securement, map reading and navigation, manifest completion, pre-and post-trip inspection, handling emergency situations, and dispatch communications.
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Have High School diploma or the equivalent
- Knowledge of service area and training program requirements
- Ability to provide instruction to peer operators in a manner that encourages communication and feedback
- Knowledge of local training program and local operations,
- familiarization with service area,
- knowledge of project specific vehicles, components and data/communications systems,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with all departments
- Ability to work independently and objectively
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
MV Transportation, Inc. - 15 months ago