Blow Mold Maintenance Technician
- Minimum two industrial maintenance experience preferably in accumulator die head blow mold machinery
- Strong troubleshooting skills relative to hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic systems including the ability to read schematics. Variable speed DC drive motor control experience is a plus.
- Organizational skills to keep maintenance area and parts in order and the ability to work with restocking programs to keep P.M. items available at all times
- Work safely following all industry standards as well as facility lock out tag out procedures
- Willingness to work designated hours and sometimes additional hours when needed
- Understand proper usage of shop and power tools used in daily operations. Having your own tools would be a plus.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic cylinder repair, hydraulic piston, vane and rotary pump replacement and repair. Three phase 480 volt electrical experience.
Individual will work in a fast paced growing company environment with other talented individuals to maintain quality blow molded plastic products utilizing their blow molding maintenance experience. Continuous monitoring and repair of blow mold machinery to maintain safety, quality, and efficiency of this equipment. Experience with Sterling, Milacron, and Hayssen equipment as well as Maco 8000, Maco 6500 and CAMAC 486 controllers are a plus. The ability to troubleshoot the machinery maintains and repair equipment to reduce down time and improve efficiencies will be the primary function of this job. Individual must be able to conduct themselves professionally in order to ensure proper communication and documentation of the maintenance performed to other technicians to maintain efficient process flow. Individuals who possess these skills and requirements will be compensated according to experience and industry average wages for this position along with excellent company benefits package. Please submit your resume for consideration if you feel you have what it takes to be part of our team.