The Executive Director for Advisor Desktop Financials and Reporting is responsible for all architectural design, development and delivery associated to the screens, reports and services of the reporting and financial applications used by the Financial Advisors of MSSB. This candidate will manage a global team of over 50 developers, a mix of employees and vendor consultants. In addition to managing the department the candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategic and tactical technical solutions to support the needs of the business. The role will involve significant interaction with senior management stakeholders both business and technology.
- Minimum 10 years Financial Service development experience
- 5+ years managing people, including global teams
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver strategic technology solutions
- Strong partnering skills a must
- Must be able to communicate effectively in technical and business contexts
Morgan Stanley - 14 months ago
One of the world's top investment banks, Morgan Stanley serves up a smorgasbord of financial services. The company operates...