Line of Business: OPS - IT Services Group
Job Category: Professionals
1. Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent
education and related training
2. Eight years of relevant experience in Information Technology
3. A comprehensive understanding of applied enterprise network technology
4. Extensive knowledge of data flow, mainframe/client server systems, problem
analysis, and systems tuning
5. Adept with network interfaces and technologies
6. Resourcefulness in multi-tasking, anticipating needs, developing creative
solutions, and researching/synthesizing information to resolve problems with
7. The capacity to acquire complex technical concepts through training and self
8. Ability to move and install technical equipment
9. Ability to travel as needed
1. Recommend network design changes or enhancements to improve system
availability and performance, including recommendations for performing code
upgrades and evaluations of new network system designs.
2. Provide Tier III level support for network issues that come through the
customer support center.
3. Generate network monitoring and performance reports for Local Area
Network/Wide Area Network (LAN/WAN) infrastructure, providing trend analysis and
capacity planning documents.
4. Execute system tuning and Disaster Recovery planning to include
recommendations for improvements.
5. Perform training of less experienced personnel.
6. Provide 24x7 on-call availability for supported infrastructure.
BB&T Human Systems - 2 years ago
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...