Founded in 1999, MyWebGrocer (MWG) is the leading digital services provider for retail grocery, connecting retail brands to their consumers through ecommerce and online tools. Retail partners include Kroger, Brookshire's, ShopRite, Lowes Food Stores, Big Y, Food Lion and more than 130 other leading grocery chains. MWG also has the largest online grocery-advertising network, attracting advertisers such as Kellogg's, Unilever, Nestle, P&G and 200+ other leading brands. Located in the historic Champlain Mill in Winooski, Vermont, MWG employs more than 180 professionals from diverse backgrounds, including database and development, customer service, web design, sales, marketing, graphic design, and account management. MWG is consistently ranked among the fastest growing companies in Vermont and is proud to employ the most energetic and dynamic team in the area.
MyWebGrocer is looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals with an eye for detail to join our Advertising Operations team as a Campaign Coordinator. You will work closely with our sales and account management teams to help sell and manage advertising campaigns.
- Build lasting relationships with CPG partners/agency teams.
- Effectively manage campaign inventory.
- Execute and coordinate advertising campaigns to ensure timely launch.
- Work with an Ad Ops Coordinator to facilitate trafficking, pacing, troubleshooting and reporting.
- Identify and respond to campaign related issues.
- Act as a liaison between Ad Operations, Marketing, Sales, and other internal departments.
- Produce professional proposals that meet sales and advertiser guidelines.
- Maintain and update sales support material.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S).
- A self starter with an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer and internet skills; Windows platform and web based applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be proactive and work with a minimum amount of supervision, as well as part of a larger team.
- Problem solving skills are necessary to efficiently manage and resolve client concerns.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Experience working with advertising sales, at an advertising agency and/or in a customer support role is preferred.
MyWebGrocer - 13 months ago
Founded in 1999, MyWebGrocer (MWG) is the leading digital services provider for retail grocery, connecting retail brands to their consumers...