When you join our family at Emeritus at Coeur d’ Alene , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
If you're a Licensed Practical Nurse, Vocational Nurse or RN with compassion for and a desire to work with the elderly, consider a rewarding career with us. As a PRN Wellness Nurse you'll assist our residents with care activities as well as supervising Wellness Department employees in providing day-to-day care. At Emeritus, you'll help to maintain the excellent service standards that have made us a leader in the senior living industry. Qualifications:
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Licensed RN, LPN or LVN in good standing with State Licensing Authority
- Ability to remain calm under stressful conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 15 months ago