Administrative Assistant II - Omaha, NE-ADM000159
This position is Responsible for supporting administrative office functions for the Manager along with their immediate staff through clerical support, human resources, office management and other related activities.
- Supports the management team in general clerical activities such as producing correspondence, managing files, scheduling appointments, photocopying, faxing, and coordinating travel arrangements
- Performs any reporting needs as requested by the Manger.
- Maintains confidential information and proprietary reports.
- Assists in other tasks or projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or state equivalency required.
- Minimum of one year general office experience preferred.
- Some supervisory experience preferred.
- Typing skills of 55+ wpm preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, EXCEL, and Powerpoint highly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Payroll or Human Resources experience is a plus.
Job : Administrative Services
Location(s) : Nebraska-OMAHA_NE
United States Cellular takes calls from sea to shining sea. Doing business as U.S. Cellular, the company provides wireless phone service to...