Perform all necessary duties to serve food to customers. Execute all necessary tasks to assure a high degree of cleanliness, quality, and sanitation in food production and food service areas. Maintain all equipment used at workstations in an acceptable and sanitary condition
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Minimum of two years cooking experience in a food service operation
3. Minimum of one year supervisory experience in a food service operation
4. Knowledge of quantity food preparation techniques
5. Knowledge of food safety and sanitation
6. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
7. Good oral and written communication skills
1. Food Safety certification
Open Until Filled:
Internal/External Simultaneously: Open to all applicants
Special Instructions to Applicants:
No Smoking Notice:
As an employer, the State of North Dakota prohibits smoking in all places of state employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
North Dakota State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Veteran’s Preference Notice:
This position is subject to North Dakota Veteran’s Preference requirements.
Residence Dining Center
With a reputation for excellence in teaching and multidisciplinary research, North Dakota State University, Fargo, links academics to...