Location: Prudhoe Bay, AK
The Engineering Documentation Technical Representative will provide support to the NS
Engineering Documentation Team Lead; Project Teams and Operations and Maintenance.
Essential criteria & qualifications:
- Ensure company’s HSE and Policy requirements are adhered to.
- Budgetary oversight of Engineering Documentation positions.
- Key stakeholder and gate keep of EDDI (Engineering Drawing & Document Information)
- Manage PSI engineering documentation complying with PSM.
- Provides direction and guidance to contractors, documentation professionals, engineering personnel and project leads.
- Provides training as needed to ensure that deliverables meet company documentation requirements.
- Provides guidance and direction to fab and construction site documentation professionals, as required.
- Closeout of Technical Management of Change (MOC).
- Gate keeper of Alaska’s Site Technical Practices revision control and hosting.
- Oversight of As-built and MEL processes.
(The absolute minimums to do the job)
Desirable criteria & qualifications:
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all Engineering Disciplines and Engineering Documentation teams both verbally and in writing.
- Understand business objectives and desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate a shared commitment to team and the organization
- Experience in concurrent engineering practices.
- 10+ years of relevant engineering document control experience
- Strong data management, organizational and analytical skills
- Must be detailed orientated with ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft software
(Qualifications that are good to have but not mandatory)
- Clear understanding of business context
- Ability to network within the organization
- Familiarity with procurement and financial systems