Location: Wisconsin, US
Pitney Bowes Seeks a Sales Account Executive
A $5.3 billion company with over 28,000 employees, Pitney Bowes is a leading provider of customer communication technologies. Our software, equipment and services help businesses communicate with their customers more effectively in today’s multi-channel environment. Through our unique combination of smarter analytical tools and expertise in physical, digital and hybrid communications, we‘re helping businesses meet the many challenges of connecting with individual customers in a targeted manner. We also provide strategic outsourcing services to help organizations streamline their mail and print operations and manage critical documents.
This position will sit in our Communications Solutions business unit. This business unit provides technologies that help businesses of all sizes better communicate. We offer a full range of meters, digital color printers, inserters and sorters that enable the creation of high-impact, color customer communications, including bills, statements, marketing offers and compliance documents. Our shipping solutions serve mail centers to production shipping. We provide digital solutions so organizations can create the right relations with the right customers.
We are currently seeking a Sales Account Executive. The right candidate will be an integral part of our talented team, supporting our continued growth. This position will be located in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
All interested individuals must apply online. Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace. Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities and Veterans are encouraged to apply
- Sourcing new and competitive customers in an assigned territory
- Manage existing customer base and cross-sell/up-sell to increase revenue in accounts
- Achieve product mix of solutions
- Obtain and maintain full product line knowledge
- Achieve monthly and yearly quota needs
- Minimum of two (2) years' sales experience, preferably business-to-business sales in a quota system
- Experience in generating new business with non-customer accounts
- Ability to penetrate accounts
- Full sales cycle experience - beginning to end account development
- Documented income (salary and commissions) of at least $40,000 for your past 2 years of work experience
- Strong customer service orientation
- Consultative selling and closing skills
- Computer user skills
- Communication and time management skills
- Must be able to work in a team-selling environment
- Must be highly self-motivated
- Must be willing to learn and adapt to Pitney Bowes internal/external processes
- Must be willing to adapt to an ever-evolving business environment
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Acceptable driving record and reliable car a must
To learn more about Pitney Bowes and the many other opportunities available, please visit www.pb.com/careers .
Pitney Bowes - 17 months ago
Pitney Bowes has a measured approach to managing mail. The world's largest producer of postage meters, the company also makes other...