Sr Operations Analyst II (Job Number: 1301644)
URDANG is an investor in and manager of public, private, global, and U.S. - only real estate investment strategies. Focused exclusively on real estate, our investment approach includes top-down market/country selection and bottom-up underwriting of properties, companies, and management teams. We are currently seeking a Sr. Operations Analyst:
Responsible for processing operational functions associated with client set up, trade settlement, cash flow, and reconciliations: Trade Allocations, settlements, and issues for all trade activity. Includes monitoring and maintaining approved broker list and setting up new broker relationships; reviewing and approving trade activity sheets; working with compliance on appropriate filings. Cash Management and reconciliation including: the review and approval of daily cash management globally; and the review and approval of client cash flow requests. Set up new accounts in Moxy and Axys. Confirm closed accounts have been terminated with brokers. Corporate Action Processing - Global.
* Bachelors Degree Required.
* Major in accounting preferred.
* 5 years operations and accounting experience required.
* Institutional global trading settlement operations experience preferred.
* Must be proficient in excel; Advent APX or Axys Moxy knowledge preferred.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
* Strong listening skills required.
* Specialized knowledge of operations procedures and best practices required.
Primary Location: United States-USA-PA-Plymouth Meeting
Internal Jobcode: 31800
Job: Investment Management
Organization: Urdang Capital Mgmt-HR06157
BNY Mellon - 17 months ago
Big Apple, meet Iron City. The Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) is the result of the 2007 marriage of Bank of New York and Mellon...