Job Purpose: Will work in the Cell Culture laboratory to support implementation of small scale models and improvements of the manufacturing process and support routine manufacturing.
- Assist in technical studies for at-scale and scale-down studies to support new strain introduction and process improvements
- Support operational activities including, process troubleshooting, process improvement, and supporting DoE experiments based on Six-Sigma methodologies
- Support preparation of process transfer and process validation
- Participate in technical risk assessment for process issues and changes Minimum requirements • Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related scientific field.
- Demonstrated 2+ years of successful experience in process development or manufacturing support of biotechnology (cell based) derived vaccines or biopharmaceuticals is required.
- Demonstrated laboratory skills and knowledge in cell-culture technology area is required.
- Some experience in, scale-up/ scale down and GMP operation is required.
- Demonstrated laboratory skills and familiarity with purification and/or fill-finish technology areas including associated analytical methods is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement methodologies to support of commercial manufacturing is desirable.
Novartis - 20 months ago
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...